We would like to invite children aged 0-4, along with their grown ups, to ‘Orbits’, a new work in progress by Brona Jackson. Brona is currently researching how to use lighting, sound and movement to create an inclusive and immersive theatre experience for families with young children. The responses of our young audiences will provide invaluable feedback on the creative process and help inform the next stage of the journey for ‘Orbits’.
The informal sharing will be the culmination of time spent in the studio playing and collaborating with lighting designer Barry Davis and dance artist Ayesha Mailey. This research and development is supported by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland Creative Individual Recovery Programme with kind Support from Echo Echo Dance.
- Times for public sharing are 10:30am; 11:30am; and 1:30pm.
- Performances/sharings are free of charge.
- Performances/sharings are about 20mins long with a 20min stay and play after.
- The audience age range is 0-4, and every child must be accompanied by an adult caregiver.
- If you are bringing more than one child please book a ticket for each child.
- Audience capacity is small at 5 children so booking is essential.
- Please book at link provided.
While Covid-19 restrictions have been relaxed we continue to recommend a range of safety measures at Echo Echo Studios and we ask you to follow them closely.
- Please wash hands often and use hand sanitizer stations
- Please feel free to wear a mask on the premises if you wish
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms - a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; loss of taste or smell.
- Pay in advance online if possible
- Please support us to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Please be patient with our staff, artists and volunteers
- Echo Echo will not be asking for Covid vaccine certificates in accordance with NI Executive guidance, January 2022
Echo Echo Studios has been awarded a Covid-19 Reassurance Blue Badge by Derry City and Strabane District Council.
If you have any specific concerns or observations please don't hesitate to speak with us first.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!