All of our participants' and artist-teachers' health and safety is of paramount importance.
We have introduced a range of safety measures at Echo Echo Studios and we ask you to follow them closely.
- Please wash hands often and use hand sanitizer stations
- Please wear a mask in shared areas unless you are exempt
- Please adhere to social distancing guidance, and no unnecessary physical contact
- No congregating in the centre before or after activities
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms - a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; loss of taste or smell.
- Pay in advance online if possible
- Contact tracing protocol should be observed - if you receive a notification please keep the course leader informed (in confidence)
- Please support us to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Please be patient with our staff, artists and volunteers
Echo Echo will not be taking temperatures or asking for Covid vaccine certificates unless directed to do so by Department of Health or Public Health Agency.
Echo Echo Studios has been awarded a Covid-19 Reassurance Blue Badge by Derry City and Strabane District Council.
If you have any specific concerns or observations please don't hesitate to speak with us first.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!