Zoe's Adult Course - Tuesdays
Zoe's 8 week course focuses on the enjoyment of movement and dance. Everyone can enjoy dancing! It is not exclusive to a certain type of person. Zoe wishes to open the door to adults to experience this.
Through improvisation and set sequences she will invite a different way of thinking about dancing. A supportive environment will allow each participant to build confidence in their ability to move and dance.
- Registration and payment for course is required in advance.
- Please fill out our registration form by clicking the button above or at the booking link
- Once registered payment is required within 48hrs to secure place.
- Course price is £50 payable in advance (8 classes). Please pay online below. A Paypal account is not required - the system accepts most major payment cards. If you have any issues with advance payment please contact us on 028 713 08883 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Please inform us if you have booked but can't attend.
- Please inform us if your registered contact details have changed.
When & Where?
- Weekly on Tuesdays from 30th August at 7pm - 8.30pm
- At Echo Echo Studios, Magazine Street, Derry.
While Covid-19 restrictions have been relaxed we continue to recommend a range of safety measures at Echo Echo Studios and we ask you to follow them closely.
- Please wash hands often and use hand sanitizer stations
- Please feel free to wear a mask on the premises if you wish
- Stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms - a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; loss of taste or smell.
- Pay in advance online if possible
- Please support us to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Please be patient with our staff, artists and volunteers
- Echo Echo will not be asking for Covid vaccine certificates in accordance with NI Executive guidance, January 2022
Echo Echo Studios has been awarded a Covid-19 Reassurance Blue Badge by Derry City and Strabane District Council.
If you have any specific concerns or observations please don't hesitate to speak with us first.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!