How to apply
***Application closing date has now passed***
To apply for an Echo Echo Festival Bursary, please forward a CV (maximum 2-pages please) with a short covering statement (up to 500 words) to say why you would like to be supported to attend and participate in the Festival. Send your application to info [at] echoechodance.com by Thursday 19th September at 2pm.
Echo Echo anticipate there will be three bursaries of €250 and one bursary of €550. Please indicate which bursary you would prefer.
Terms and conditions
- Smaller bursary recipients will attend the Festival events on Thursday 14th – Saturday 16th November inclusive.
- Major bursary recipient will attend as much of the Festival as possible during 5th - 16th November, and at least 7 days including 14th-16th November inclusive, by agreement with the company.
- Bursaries are restricted to artists resident in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Priority will be given to artists who have attended an Echo Echo Festival Workshop in September 2019.
- Priority will be given to artists who have not previously received an Echo Echo Festival bursary.
- Payment will be made in advance by bank transfer to be used towards travel, accommodation and living expenses for attending the Festival.
- Tickets will be provided free of charge to most Festival events, subject to availability.
- No additional funding will be made available.
- Bursary recipients should organise their own travel and accommodation. If you require assistance please contact us and we’ll try to help if we can.
- Bursary recipients agree to provide a short report on their experience for reporting and publicity purposes.
If you have another question please get in touch.
With thanks to Department of Culture Heritage and Gaeltacht and Dance Ireland for making these opportunities possible.