Consequences Tour 2007
In 2007 Echo Echo produced and toured the multimedia dance theatre production Consequences performed by an international cast of six performers and backed by live music score by Daniel Weaver. It was directed by the internationally acclaimed choreographer and award winning physical theatre innovator Wolfgang Hoffmann.
Consequences explored childhood memories, regrets, relationships, strengths, and weaknesses in a poignant and affecting production. It aroused audiences senses through the use of video projection, innovative set design, live music, and beautiful movement as the performers look into themselves and their past.
The production toured in November and December 2007 with support of the Arts Council of Ireland’s ‘Touring Experiment’ and Arts Council NI National Lottery Fund.
Tour Dates 2007
- 13th Nov - Waterside Theatre in Derry.
- 15th and 16th Nov - Old Museum Arts Centre in Belfast.
- 18th Nov - Hawk’s Well Theatre in Sligo.
- 19th Nov - Riverside Theatre in Coleraine.
- 22nd Nov - Town Hall Theatre in Galway.
- 25th Nov - Siamsa Tire in Tralee.
- 27th Nov - The Firkin Crane in Cork.
- 29th Nov - Belltable in Limerick.
- 4th Dec - Tallaght Civic Theatre in Dublin.
- 6th Dec - Riverbank Theatre in Newbridge.
- 7th Dec - Draiocht in Dublin.
- 8th Dec - Solstice Arts Centre in Navan.
- “Very well woven and sequenced production, very high standard of performance, nice touches of humour”
- “Wonderful movement and ‘sounds’- really exciting and held my attention – I felt engaged with all the performers. I want to see more of this company.”
- “Visually beautiful and dynamic. Many emotions explored and displayed extremely well, excellent- I’m feeling good after seeing it!”
- “Beautiful, I felt myself in the piece. I shed a tear and always had a smile”
- “A beautiful and inspiring performance – real people, real emotions – very enjoyable!”
You Tube Trailer Consequences