*Update 5th May 2018: Registration now CLOSED*
Registration is now closed.
Single class and jam registration is also possible: http://echoechodance.com/whatson/echo-echo-contact-festival
Please contact us in advance to book your place as space is limited!
Registration is now OPEN!
We anticipate that the festival will have good mix of local participants and visitors from Ireland and further afield. Because of this we have made it possible, when you register, to be able to select various options depending on what accommodation and food you want us to provide. You can just register for the intensives, classes and jams or you can add various options for accommodation and meals.
Participants of the festival who are including accommodation in their registration will be staying together in St Columb’s Park House. St Columb’s Park House offers comfortable warm and welcoming accommodation across 3 dormitory style rooms. Each dormitory is equipped with a fully fitted shower room one of which is a fully functional disabled facility. There is a café right inside the house. St Columbs Park House is nestled in the heart of a beautiful historic park, just a 15 minute walk away from our Echo Echo Studios across the beautiful Peace Bridge over the river Foyle.
If you don’t want to stay in a shared dormitory we can advise on other reasonably priced accommodation.
For those who register for meals we will be providing tasty Vegan lunches and dinners every day at our friendly neighbours’ place, Cow Bog (formerly St Jude’s Eatery). It is a 3 minute walk away from our studios along the city walls at Waterloo Street. You can sign up for lunches and dinners or for just one of the two in case you want the freedom to go for lunch or dinner each day in one of the many cafes and restaurants near Echo Echo Studios in the city centre. Prices in cafes and restaurants vary quite a lot but are generally close to average west European ones.
Prices in detail
We have separated elements of our offer so that people can choose accommodation and meal options which best suit them.
NOTE: PRICES ARE IN UK £/POUNDS STERLING
- Workshops/Classes/Jams only £150
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Lunches £180
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Dinners £195
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Lunches + Dinners £225
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Accommodation £275
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Accommodation + Lunches £305
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Accommodation + Dinners £320
- Workshops/Classes/Jams + Accommodation + Lunches + Dinners £350
Terms and Conditions
- Echo Echo Dance Theatre Company reserves the right to make changes in the program.
- Your registration will be valid only after we have received a deposit of £100 or the whole amount payable.
- We ask you to pay the deposit as soon as possible, but at least within 2 weeks from registration. If your deposit is not paid, we will give your place to someone on the waiting list.
- If you cancel before 19th of April 2018 we will return 50% of the deposit. If you have paid the full amount we will refund the full amount minus 50% of the deposit. If you cancel after the 19th of April we will refund full amount you paid minus the deposit.
- Participation in the festival is at your own risk – the organisers and teachers of the festival are not liable for any damages or injuries.
Online Registration Form
Registration closed (Link to Google Forms)
Please note, when you fill in the registration form and we have checked it you’ll get confirmation email with the bank details so you can make the payment. After we confirm that we have received your payment your place at the festival is secured!
Please read carefully our terms and conditions to avoid disappointment.
All the best and hopefully meet you dancing in our place!
Any questions please get in touch by email cifestival [at] echoechodance.com or Facebook @echoechodancetheatre.